How Does Big Data Affect Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Content marketing has become increasingly common nowadays. Brands today understand that their consumers want something more from businesses – they want value and engagement. A great way to do that is by creating and publishing various forms of content.
But how can we be sure that the content we are creating will interest our viewers? The digital age today means that businesses have a diverse set of followers. That makes it impossible to manually collect and process such large amounts of data to gain valuable insights.
That is where Big Data comes in.
Big Data allows brands to develop data-driven content strategies designed to cater to their consumers’ needs and interests. Moreover, combining it with AI will enable companies to collect large sets of consumer behavior data and help them extract valuable insights from them.
Before we get the relationship between Big Data and marketing, we first need to understand the idea behind content marketing itself.
Content Marketing – Why is it so popular?
Content marketing, as the name suggests, is the practice of creating and spreading quality content. The purpose is to inform and engage the readers and bring them to your business by cementing yourself as an authority on the topic. The benefits of incorporating content into your marketing strategy include:
- It allows brands to define and establish their audience and draw their attention to the company’s offerings.
- It allows you to establish yourself as an authority that provides the content of value to its consumers. That helps boost your brand recognition and builds a relationship based on trust with the audience.
Compared to other marketing techniques, creating and publishing content is relatively cost-friendly. While it may take a little time to make an impact, once your content offerings expand, you can quickly attract a large audience.
A content marketing strategy plans to create your audience by creating and publishing consistent and informative content that solves the consumers’ problems.
The idea behind it is that a consumer that looks to you to solve their problems is far likelier to make a sale.
Conventional marketing practices tend to annoy people nowadays. For example, ads on TV or online are seen as intrusive and negatively affect the online viewing experience. However, by providing a novel way to market your services and products to enhance the experience, content marketing has made its mark as the go-to marketing technique in 2021.
Three Ways Big Data Can Benefit Marketers
There are three segments of data that are of use for a content marketer – customer data, financial data, and operational data. Obtained from different sources and stores in various locations, this data can be hard to analyze without the help of specialized tools. That is where Big Data comes into play.
It contains all the necessary information about your target audience. It includes the consumer names, email addresses, social media handles, purchase and browsing history, and other general information. Additionally, it also contains important insights such as audience interactions, time spent on-page, and information gathered via surveys and questionnaires.
It can help you evaluate your content performance and optimize your content strategy accordingly. Also, it includes data such as the number of sales, number of conversions, revenue generated vs. the cost of marketing, etcetera. It might also contain any publicly available financial data from your competition, such as their pricing plans.
That contains the operational metrics of your content. It includes factors such as your search engine rankings, click-through rates, and more. It helps you figure out how well your content performs on the web and make the required tweaks to optimize your strategy further.
Using this data, you can generate insights on developing a great marketing strategy and making any tweaks necessary along the way.
How Does Big Data Enhance Your Content Marketing Strategy?
Big Data is the name given to the large amounts of information and insights generated by users online. A click, a swipe, or even a hover is all part of the data used to gain insights on user behavior. Businesses worldwide can use those insights to adapt their services and offerings, as they tell us how consumers act and respond to a given scenario.
This data also consists of the consumer likes and dislikes, which can help target the right customers by the businesses. Using this information, brands can focus on creating content and optimizing their offerings for their ideal consumers. Let’s look at a few other ways Big Data can help us build a better content marketing strategy.
Define and Understand Your Marketing Goals
Before you start developing your content marketing strategy, you first need to define the goals of your marketing campaign. By specifying these goals, you’ll create a set of guidelines to help you develop the perfect marketing strategy.
To do that, you first need to understand the needs of your business. Next, you need to define each area that could use the marketing insights gathered from user data. Once you have determined these areas, the next step is to use Big Data analytics tools to gather the required information. That will help you pick the necessary insights to find the solutions to those improvements.
Big Data can expose the hidden patterns and trends in the data. As a result, it helps you develop more robust marketing plans for your business.
Understand Your Target Demographic
Developing your marketing strategy around your customers is what every business needs to do. Big Data can help you do that by providing relevant insights into the likes and dislikes of your target consumers.
Understanding your consumers is necessary for a business to ensure that their content is related to their interests. There are many ways to use Big Data to your benefit for this purpose, including:
- It can help you identify the various segments of our target audience. Moreover, it can provide you details about their interests and preferences, helping you create content suited to their interests.
- By analyzing the user interaction data for your content, you will identify and improve the user experience issues within your content.
- It also allows you to identify trends and develop projections for the future through user interactions, which is necessary for a good marketing strategy.
Boosting Conversion Rate
Content marketing aims to guide a consumer through the sales funnel and convert them into a customer. To help you improve your conversion rate, Big Data can help you identify the correct content types. That will help you create content targeted for different purposes, from topics meant to educate to those intended to convert.
A few insights that could be of use here include:
- Logging a user’s interaction with your content
- Logging the amount of time each user spends on your content
- At what point does the user convert
This data can help you optimize your content and increase your conversion rate. By understanding the consumer’s behavior, you will identify the factors that lead to conversion and implement them within the various copywriting examples you produce.
What you need to understand is that conversion depends entirely on the quality and relevance of your content. Big Data can help you ensure that all your content is appropriate and relevant to its purpose in the sales funnel.
Improves Customer Retention
A content marketing strategy doesn’t just improve your conversion rate. It also helps you retain existing customers by providing quality content that interests your readers.
However, finding suitable topics to engage and retain existing customers might not be so easy. Choosing content that interests your existing and potential customers requires that you go through large amounts of data. That is something that is exactly what Big Data was made for.
Big Data can help you retain customers by:
- Processing important customer metrics like click-through rates, time spent viewing the content, the number of returning customers, and more. That can help you understand the topics and types of content that interest your users, which could go a long way into helping you retain your existing customers.
- Moreover, it can help you identify the needs of your customers’ satisfied and unsatisfied segments. That will help you create better-targeted content to satisfy the needs of all your customers.
Enhances Your Account Visibility
Content marketing serves another vital purpose besides attracting and retaining your customers. It also helps to establish your presence in the market by creating content that boosts your visibility.
For your content to do that, it needs to be entertaining, informative, SEO optimized, and most importantly, of interest to your readers. Using Big Data, you can:
- Analyze your competition to understand what interests your potential customers and which distribution channels would yield the best results.
- Evaluate each channel to identify what type of content would suit it the best
- Identify where your links might have the best chance of reaching your potential customers, using big data analytics to assess your competition.
The bottom line of this entire article is that Big Data is necessary for your content marketing strategy today. Helping you analyze the gathered data allows you to make informed decisions to improve your content’s impact.
Creating content for your customers is quite tricky today. First, businesses have to create content that speaks to several customer demographics. Big Data provides a little clarity to that process by generating valuable insights to help you attract and retain your customers.
Now you know how Big Data can benefit and improve the content marketing process. That means that you are now ready to use that knowledge to create a strategy that helps you stand out and establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
Image Credit: provided by the author; thank you!
Top 10 IT Staff Augmentation Companies in 2023
Brand value is essential for business, and most companies focus on this goal. Plus, the employees play a vital role here, so companies have now started relying on IT staff augmentation through which they can scale their services by hiring a specialized team of developers that help them focus on their goals.
Irrespective of size, businesses trust IT staff augmentation companies when recruiting the best talent in the field. Top IT staff augmentation companies help businesses fill the gap they feel due to the shortfall of employees. In addition, they help provide talented teams that justify the project needs within a specific budget.
According to a report by the Manpower group, there has been a talent shortage of more than three hundred percent in the last decade. Moreover, more than 65% of companies find it challenging to hire candidates for the job. Staff augmentation can help you find the best person for the job.
To help you find the best staff augmentation company, we’ve curated a list of the companies so you can evaluate them based on your tech expertise and budget.
Top 10 IT Staff Augmentation Companies List for 2023
With more than 12+ years of experience and 250+ development staff, you can trust the company for its tech solutions and expertise. It has been featured in the top IT staff augmentation companies.
Plus, it has a more than 95 percent client retention rate and has catered to more than 20+ countries worldwide. Moreover, it is ISO 27001 certified with CMMI Level 3. The company has a robust team of developers and project designers that take care of clients’ project needs.
- eSparkBiz strategically merges design ideas with business analytics. Additionally, it helps with documentation, wireframing, and UX.
Apart from conventional software development, the company also offers staff augmentation. The company has a rating of 4.9 on Clutch and five on HubSpot, which speaks volumes about its professionalism.
2. Premier Systems Inc
Founded in 1993, Premier Systems Inc. has been the biggest name in staff augmentation since its inception. The company follows the principle of client service and satisfaction. Plus, it meets the marketplace demand in a well-planned, cost-effective, and timely manner.
- The team of recruiting specialists works to achieve clients’ business targets quickly.
- Along with providing exceptional value, it maintains interpersonal relationships with clients.
The best part is; it caters to a wide range of business solutions that equip you with the right people and the right skills for the job. The company provides services like – direct placement, managed IT services, contract staffing, contract-to-hire, and project-based services.
3. Flexible Staffing Services
Flexible staffing services – established in 1991, have been catering to staffing and augmentation services. It has a strong connection to the success of many companies.
It meets the extended and specific needs to find industrial and critical staffing. Moreover, the company concentrates on the recruitment, development, and retention of dedicated individuals for different roles. Also, it provides meaningful and corporate support.
- The company sees each associate as a valuable resource and adheres to the standards of excellence.
Moreover, it meets clients’ needs by supplying flexible, superior, and competitive market rates. It is indeed a trusted name in IT recruitment and augmentation services.
4. Veraqor Inc
The company provides the best technical expertise powered by cutting-edge technology. Whether you are a startup or an enterprise, you can rely on effective business solutions from the company. It is ranked among the top IT staff augmentation companies.
- It provides a selected list of clients, ensuring the unhindered progress of projects. Moreover, it shapes to timely delivery and excellent recruitment services.
Apart from staffing and recruitment, it provides tech solutions like – data management, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, and Cloud migration. The company can help create customized solutions that cater to your business needs. Veraqor Inc. harnesses the power of technology to shape a better future for clients.
5. CXR agency
CXR agency empowers clients to achieve their business goals through innovative technologies and web solutions. Having completed 400+ projects and serving 200+ clients, it has expertise in client and business relationships.
In addition to the collective experience, it has 30+ awards to its credit, which makes the company a trusted name in IT services. Plus, it believes that technology, in its truest sense – always yields results.
- You can trust CXR agency for recruitment and staff augmentation services.
- You can easily scale your tech teams and recruitment processes with an effective software development team.
ProCoders is an IT out-staffing company that works in collaborative environments and drives the best IT teams to companies. It helps build customized teams that keep you ahead of the game.
Moreover, it offers flexible solutions for IT staff augmentation. It works in lockstep that ensures consistency, information accuracy, and punctuality.
Over the years, the company has become a big name in IT staff augmentation services. In fact, in the last five years, the company has provided more than 150 dedicated teams to clients worldwide. Moreover, the solutions provided help you to find the right people for your business needs.
With more than 100+ satisfied clients and 500+ teams of developers, you can trust the company for its expertise and experience.
If your goal is to attract the best team or the best developer for the project, the company will help you hire the team that will suit your need and budget.
- With distributed development and augmentation – you can get complete support for your services.
- The company works on a transparent corporation model that allows you to get the best software engineers and set up a local development team in the location you choose.
Newxel also offers varied tech solutions like – web development, mobile development, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, etc.
The company provides access to high-caliber talent in a limited time frame. The matching specialists and team learn about your company culture and suggest custom-fit candidates according to the requirements.
- Apart from the successful allocation, the company helps build long-term partnerships.
Plus, it works on a simplified onboarding process that equips the best talents from different parts of the world.
BEON.tech helps you search different profiles and suggest candidates based on your roles. It lets you review cultural and technical insights so that you can get a better understanding of the candidate’s skill. It is one of the top companies for IT staff augmentation.
9. DOIT Software
DOIT Software is a trusted name in IT staff augmentation. It primarily focuses on your business needs, and you can get the best service based on your service requirements.
If you are a startup business, the company can help in the recruitment of a dedicated development team that will boost performance. Plus, it can strengthen the internal team with other resources. When you share your business ideas with the company – it will help you develop perfect solutions for your team.
Moreover, it has great domain expertise in healthcare, sports, wellness, fintech, management, and many other sectors. It also offers other tech solutions like – web and mobile app development, Data Science, and Artificial intelligence.
Devlane is a software development company, but it provides different tech solutions like – web development, mobile app development, eCommerce, IT strategy consulting, and of course, staff augmentation.
- Through the staff augmenting model – the company extends the client’s tech teams with the best talent and requirements.
- Apart from providing complete tech expertise, it also provides all other features that come along with it.
Moreover, it takes care of project management, admin, payroll, legal matters, performance metrics, and incentives for the team. Though the company is relatively new and was founded in 2020, it provides the best expertise in staffing and recruitment processes.
Hiring a development team or employees can be a big challenge for any business, specifically startup companies. However, with the help of IT staff augmentation companies, you can get unmatched flexibility at a reduced cost.
Plus, there is no training required, and you’ll get full admin support. Staff augmentation companies can give access to any professional from any location. Also, you can increase your team’s capacity to add specialists and experts.
Inner Article Images: Provided by the Author; From the Company Website; Thank you!
Featured Image Credit: Provided by the Author; Thank you!
How to Sync Your Calendar Across All Devices
Have you been missing meetings or running late because your appointments don’t appear on your different calendars? Have there been more calendar conflicts like double bookings on your calendar? Are you behind on your personal commitments or missed essential deadlines?
The fix? Take advantage of your digital calendar.
In our personal and professional lives, digital calendars are crucial for tracking meetings, setting appointments, and not missing birthdays. The problem is, it’s easy to have too much of a good thing. In other words, once you start managing multiple calendars, things can get complicated really fast.
More importantly, it’s incredibly easy to become entangled in the multi-calendar trap. Suppose, for example, that you keep a personal calendar, a professional calendar, and the default calendar on your phone. While one calendar helps you stay organized, having too many can result in missed appointments, double bookings, and forgotten commitments that can negatively impact your professional and personal lives.
As a result of managing multiple calendars from multiple accounts, work has to be done twice. It is all too common for you to have a meeting invitation on your work calendar that you then have to manually add to your mobile and primary calendars. In short, this is a huge waste of time and energy.
So, what’s the solution? It’s time to sync calendars.
Let’s talk synchronization (sync).
In its simplest definition, synchronization is when two or more things happen at the same time — think synchronized swimming. Calendar sync makes more sense with the computing meaning. You do it by keeping a set of files or data the same in multiple places.
When you sync your data, it stays the same no matter what platform you’re using.
Why is data synchronization so important? It’s all about data integrity and consistency. Syncing information makes it easier to avoid errors, miscommunications, and duplications.
Overall, calendar sync is simply connecting two or more calendars, so data stays accurate, consistent, and safe.
Syncing your calendar: pros and cons.
Syncing your calendars in real time has a lot of benefits. Examples include:
- Reduces time spent updating multiple websites every time a booking comes in.
- Eliminating context switching between apps to streamline productivity.
- With accurate, up-to-date information about users’ availability, scheduling gets easier, and productivity goes up.
- Making it easier to manage reservations and cancellations for things like rental cars and properties.
- Reducing the likelihood of scheduling mishaps during critical times like interviewing candidates
- Enhancing client relations, preventing double bookings and cancellations,
At the same time, when you sync your calendar, you might encounter the following issues:
- It can take a lot of time and money to build calendar integrations that work with each provider’s unique features.
- Unexpected complications can arise when calendar API providers behave in different ways. For example, non-standard formats for calendar data.
- Custom code is needed to scale your integrations from one user to many.
In any case, depending on how you integrate, you can avoid some common headaches.
Syncing multiple Google Calendars at once.
To start, let’s sync two Google Calendars. After all, having two Google accounts (one for work, one for personal) and wanting to view all your commitments in one place is not uncommon. But juggling multiple calendars, even within the same platform, can get tricky.
Rather than having a digital workspace where both calendars are equal — when you sync one Google Calendar with another, you have to pick which one will be your primary.
So here’s what you need to do to sync Google calendars:
- Make sure you’re logged into the account you picked as your secondary.
- In the top right corner, click the apps symbol.
- Find the “My calendars” section on the left.
- To expand it, click the down arrow.
- You can share a calendar by hovering your cursor over it and clicking the three vertical dots.
- Go to “Settings and sharing.”
- Scroll down until you see “Share with specific people.”
- Then click “Add people.”
- Here’s where you’ll enter your primary Google calendar email address.
- You can adjust the permissions in the dropdown menu. You’ll want to give full access if you’re syncing calendars.
- Click Send.
- Log out of your Secondary account and into your Primary account.
- An email will be sent automatically. Add the calendar to your main calendar with the link you got in the e-mail.
That’s a lot of steps to sync one calendar, and if you want to sync more, you have to repeat it from scratch. Furthermore, if your Google account is managed by your work or school, sharing may be disabled. This means your work calendar won’t sync with your personal calendar.
Is there a way to sync Microsoft Calendar with Google Calendar?
While Google and Microsoft are top competitors in email, search, and much more, they both offer calendar synchronization.
Because of this, you can integrate Google Calendar with Microsoft Calendar. In case you didn’t know, this is a free Outlook email feature that lets users track events, set up alerts, and share calendars with colleagues. However, it’s not as easy or complete.
Owners of Office 365 just need to set up their accounts and get updates automatically. There are a couple more steps people need to take to sync their Google and Outlook calendars:
- You’ll need to sign into your Google Calendar account.
- Choose “Outlook” under “My Calendars.”
- Open the settings by clicking the three dots next to “Outlook.”
- Choose “Secret Address” under “Integrate calendar.”
- Open your Outlook account by copying this address.
- To change your account settings, click “File” and then “Account Settings.”
- Click “Internet Calendars” and select “New.”
- Copy and paste the address from earlier.
- In the associated box, type a folder name and click “OK.”
Your email will now check your Google Calendar whenever you open Outlook. As such, events, meetings, and most color coding should be there. There might be some that don’t translate to Outlook, but it shouldn’t be an issue. If there are any incompatible elements between the two, they simply won’t display.
The steps above can be used to sync your Outlook email to Google. However, the email addresses should be reversed. To ensure smooth and efficient syncing, this integration is designed to be as simple as possible.
How do you synchronize Google Calendar and Office 365 Calendar?
Unlike Outlook’s calendar option, Office 365 offers more control options in its subscription-based software. There is still an option to synchronize your Office 365 calendars with your Google Calendar. For this process to work, though, you’ll need to sync Office 365 and Google Calendars. In spite of this, the process remains relatively straightforward:
- Open up your Office 365 account.
- Go to the “Calendar” tab and click “Share.”
- To access Google Calendar, scroll down.
- Fill in the associated text box with your Gmail address.
- You can turn off “Can view all details” in the display settings.
- Your Outlook message will be sent to your Gmail account when you click “Share.”
- Copy the link address from that email by right-clicking on “this URL.”
- Visit your “Google Calendar.”
- By clicking on the “+” sign, you can select “Other Calendars.”
- Paste the link into the next text box after clicking “From URL.”
- Click “Add Calendar” to finish.
Even though this process appears backward, it helps to get around a few limitations. By using the proper addresses and links, you can sync your email accounts. Also, it ensures that both ends are synchronized. As a final benefit, it makes integration easier and more efficient by improving what can be shared between these two calendars.
The majority of events are shared between these two programs with minimal errors, according to most users. However, problems may occur if you haven’t updated your Office 365 program or turned off automatic updates. As Google and Microsoft update their programs, it may become more difficult to sync old calendars. Update both programs to fix this issue, but be aware that it might occur in the future.
Displaying Outlook events in Google Calendar
Looking to sync your Outlook events with Google Calendar without it becoming a nightmare? No worries. It’s as simple as granting Google access to your Office 365 account.
Start by getting the link to the Outlook calendar you wish to transfer:
- Go to the web version of Outlook.
- Open Settings by clicking the gear icon.
- Select View all Outlook settings from the menu.
- Go to Calendar > Shared calendars.
- You will find Publish a calendar section after scrolling down.
- Choose your Google Calendar in the first drop-down menu.
- Select the second drop-down menu. Can view all details.
- Grab the ICS link and paste it into your clipboard.
In Google Calendar, paste the link as follows:
- You should open the Google Calendar web app, not the mobile app.
- Choose Other calendars from the left navigation.
- Choose From the URL.
- Paste the Outlook address you copied.
- Click the Add calendar button.
There you go! From now on, you’ll be able to view your Outlook calendar through Google Calendar.
Add Google Calendar events to Apple Calendar
Yes. If you have a Mac, iPhone, or iPad, you can add events to your Apple Calendar from Google Calendar. Even better? It’s incredibly easy.
- Go to the settings section of your iPad or iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Calendar.
- Add your Google account under Accounts.
- Next, enter your email address.
- Log in with your password. When using 2-Step Verification and you do not have the latest operating system, enter the app password instead of your regular one.
- Click Next.
- The Google Account will now sync your emails, contacts, and calendar events. By turning off the other services, only your calendar will be synced.
- Your Google Calendar events can be found in the Calendar app on your iPhone.
Syncing with an existing account is as simple as tapping the account and turning on Calendars.
Syncing Outlook Calendar with Apple Calendar
Is Outlook compatible with the calendar app that comes with your shiny, new iPhone? Fortunately, it’s possible to integrate Outlook events into your iOS calendar. In other words, you don’t have to download the Outlook mobile app to keep track of your schedule while on the go.
- Choose Settings from the iPhone’s menu.
- Choose Calendar from the list
- Go to Accounts > Add Account > Outlook.com
- Sign in to your Outlook account
- Turn on calendars
Simple, right? Your iPhone’s default calendar app now lets you view and manage Outlook events.
Android and Outlook calendar sync
Do you want to use your Outlook calendar on Android without using a third-party app? We’ve got you covered.
Depending on the manufacturer, Google Calendar is the default calendar app on most Android devices. In that case, you’ll only need to sync Outlook with Google Calendar.
By using an Exchange Active Sync mail account, you can easily add an Outlook calendar to an Android phone. You should automatically be able to add a work Outlook calendar to your personal phone. Generally, employers who use Exchange typically utilize Active Sync.
As a starting point, let’s take a look at the Outlook app for Android.
- In the Outlook app, click the calendar icon on the bottom right.
- Click the three-line menu icon in the top left corner.
- From the left menu, select Add Calendar.
- The setup wizard will prompt you to add your Outlook account.
There are times when this method does not work. There is occasionally an interruption in polling from Google Calendar. Nevertheless, it’s worth a shot first.
The next method might work if the first doesn’t.
If you are working in an Exchange environment, you may need permission from the System Administrator but try it out and let me know how it goes. You can also do this if you are not syncing a work calendar with Outlook.
- On your smartphone, open the Mail app.
- Choosing Settings and adding a new account will bring up the menu.
- Your Outlook email address should be picked up by the app once you enter it.
You should be able to access your Outlook calendar from within the Mail app once it has been set up.
Additionally, you can sync your Outlook calendar with your Gmail account.
If you don’t use Exchange Active Sync, use this method to link an Outlook calendar to Gmail on your Android device if you don’t use POP or IMAP accounts.
- Go to your Android phone’s Gmail app.
- Click the three-line menu icon, then click Settings and Add Account.
- Choose Office 365 and Exchange as your providers.
- When prompted, enter your email address and password.
- By selecting OK, you acknowledge the security message.
- Set up your account where prompted.
Regardless of whether you use Outlook, choose Exchange and Office 365. A calendar syncing option is not available with Outlook, Hotmail, or Live. In order to receive calendar updates, your personal Outlook account must be compatible with Exchange Active Sync.
Sync your calendar using a third-party app or service.
Alternatively, you can use apps and services that sync Google and Outlook calendars if you do not wish to use workarounds. Some of these are free; others aren’t. Some of these tools worth mentioning include:
You can access Calendar from a web browser as well as an iOS or Android device. You don’t have to do much work with this calendar application because machine learning takes care of most of it. In addition to learning your contacts, schedule, analytics, and tasks, it also learns your tasks. In turn, it takes care of arranging meetings for you.
Moreover, Calendar allows you to integrate any other calendar you’re using, such as Apple Calendar, Calendar 365, or Google Calendar. With the Calendar app, you can now see everything on your personal and business calendars in real-time. Additionally, you can share this information with others or parts of it.
Sync all your calendars from every email provider using Spike’s calendar. As such, your schedules are all organized in one calendar. You can view all your events, including work meetings and personal ones, in one place. With different calendars and apps, there will be no more double bookings or scheduling confusion.
You can access it from anywhere and on any device.
With a few clicks, Reclaim lets you sync your work and personal calendars – and they stay synced as your schedule changes. There are no limits to how many personal calendars you can add or how many side gigs you can add.
Your blocked events can be presented to your coworkers however you like, and you can choose how much context to provide. The ability to block events outside of your working hours is also available to you.
Start by linking your Microsoft and Google accounts after downloading CalendarBridge. You can then sync calendars and set up privacy controls so your peers cannot see sensitive information about your calendars.
And that’s it. With CalendarBridge, you’ll never double-book again because your calendars are kept in sync in real-time.
Are you looking for a tool that syncs iCloud, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Gmail Tasks, Outlook.com/Hotmail, Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange accounts all at once? Well, SyncGene does exactly that.
Whenever you make changes to your Contacts, Calendars, or Tasks, they will appear on all connected devices. It only takes one preferred account on your phone to update all connected accounts with SyncGene. Battery life will be saved, and you’ll have access to all of your accounts from anywhere.
Published First on Calendar. Read Here.
Featured Image Credit: Photo by Bich Tran; Pexels; Thank you!
How Pink Fund Helps Take Care Of Cancer Patients Outside Of The Hospital
Thirteen percent of women living in the United States will receive a breast cancer diagnosis this year, some 298,000.
Fortunately, precision medicine has evolved to better treat cancer. However, treatment can be financially catastrophic.
How expensive is it for breast cancer patients to get treatment? According to some estimates, totals can range upwards of several hundred thousand dollars. And that’s just for medical fees like outpatient appointments and hospital stays, not everyday household bills impacted by lost wages.
This is why an organization like Pink Fund is so welcome in the space to offset the fiscal hardships of breast cancer. Pink Fund offers help and hope in the form of short-term financial support. The financial aid helps patients in paying daily cost of living expenses, for housing, transportation, utilities and insurance. Handling all the issues any cancer brings is difficult enough. Figuring out how to make ends meet shouldn’t be part of the equation.
A Cancer Grant That Gives Added Financial Lift to Individuals and Families
Like so many cancer-focused nonprofits, Pink Fund was founded by a breast cancer survivor, Molly MacDonald. Though MacDonald was fortunate enough to be diagnosed at an early stage, her cancer left her unable to work. It wasn’t long before the lack of a second household income turned her and her family’s lives upside down.
Determined that no one should have to face a similar fate, MacDonald eventually launched Pink Fund. What makes it especially unique is that it only covers non-medical expenses. Recipients of a grant from Pink Fund must be in active treatment and must apply to the organization. Once approved, household bills are paid directly to their creditors. Support can last up to three months with a cap of $3,000.
Endless Benefits From a Grant Program for Breast Cancer Patients
Between 2006 and 2022, Pink Fund made more than $6.8 million in payments on behalf of breast cancer patients. In the same time period, it earned attention from powerhouse brands including Ford Motor Company, Snap-on Tools and Ernst & Young. One reason for its many kudos and honors is the benefits the funding provides.
What advantages does Pink Fund bring to the table for people who’ve been told they have breast cancer? Below are five of the organization’s most notable characteristics.
1. Pink Fund covers an unmet need.
Many people who have breast cancer may have health insurance. Yet having health insurance can still mean many out-of-pocket expenses in co-pays, travel, coinsurance, and deductibles. Additionally, some health insurance won’t cover all types of cancer treatments. This sudden outlay of cash can put a hefty strain on a household budget.
Remember: Most adults have less than around $6,400 in savings. Those savings and retirement dollars can be tapped out very quickly by expensive cancer treatments, therapies, and drugs. When the money runs out, people can find it challenging to pay their everyday bills. Pink Fund provides a way for them to keep up with the mortgage, car payments, insurance and utilities. The relief from worrying about how to remain on the treatment plan versus paying one’s basic bills,” is significant when battling cancer.
2. Pink Fund makes it easier to be a compliant patient.
It’s not unusual for women and men diagnosed with breast cancer to skip appointments and treatments. The reason? As one 70-something patient explained to The New York Times, she couldn’t justify the price. Therefore, she felt no choice but to sacrifice her physical wellbeing and future for her financial well being. Younger patients often don’t have savings or retirement funds to draw from, and may be making payments for college debt.
Treatment compliance is critical when it comes to long term survival and in some cases, even being cured. Recipients of Pink Fund grants have less trouble covering other bills. They’re able to get the medical care when needed as recommended by their health care professionals.
3. Pink Fund is open to many individual and family situations.
Rather than being limited only to low-income individuals and families, Pink Fund has a much higher threshold. Applicants just need to have an income that’s not 500% above the federal poverty level. For a family of four, that translates to an annual income of $150,000 or less, and allows Pink Fund to rope in the middle class, who often do not qualify for assistance programs.
4. The Pink Fund helps reduce stress.
Hearing you have breast cancer is devastating. Learning the cost of your care could bankrupt you leads patients to consider life altering decisions. Cancer can and does lead to credit problems and sometimes even bankruptcy. Two-thirds of bankruptcies are traceable to medical bills.
Although each one-time grant from Pink Fund ends within 90 days, it can be the temporary fix a cancer patient needs. Never forget that patients who can focus their intentions on healing tend to improve their chances of survivorship. Studies show a correlation between chronic stress and cancer development. Removing just a few stressors could make a significant and palpable difference.
5. The Pink Fund provides onsite resources.
A major benefit of Pink Fund on its website is easy access to the application. The site’s not just designed to be a place where people can apply for short-term grants. It also offers a guide on how to help financially navigate treatment, along with ways for loved ones, friends, and anyone looking to get involved.
One day, breast cancer may be eradicated. Until then, it’s comforting to know patients and their families have Pink Fund to turn to. With Pink Fund, they can concentrate on getting better, not on just getting by.
Featured Image Credit: by Thirdman; Pexels; Thanks!